Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Today Ava Put Makeup On

"Just wait until you see what your daughter did this morning." I heard shortly after telling mom what work was about to happen to her car. 

She continued to tell me that "I was getting ready in the bathroom and Ava was with me until she heard the 'Jake (and the Neverland Pirates)' theme song. She ran out to the living room and I didn't think anything of it." 

Nothing out of the ordinary there. 

She continued, "A minute or two later I went out to check on her and she got ahold of the markers on the floor." 

I'm thinking you drew on your arms or legs, which happens frequently. "She had grabbed the red marker and was putting it on like lipstick," mom added. 


Auditioning for the role of "Joker?"

Mom doesn't wear lipstick so it took me a while to figure out where you got this concept from. Then it dawned on me, you love to put chap stick on and just happened to grab the red marker.

No comments:

Post a Comment