Monday, February 10, 2014

Today Ava Went to Sears

And you know what that means ... 

Sears is to you what Cedar Point is to us. An awesome amusement park full of cool rides.

Mom and I want to take a few nice 18-month photos but need a suitable backdrop. We struck out at JoAnn Fabrics so we took you to PetSmart to see the animals. 

After you got your fix of fish, cats, and dogs the next quest was dinner. Our original idea was Chick-Fil-A so you could play in their little kids area. When we drove by we realized you aren't big enough yet to play there. 

With the weather being as cold as its been, we're getting cabin fever and don't want you to get bored doing the same stuff over and over. 

So, you see mom, when you put the magnet underneath like this ....

Our indecisiveness for a meal led us to the food court at the mall. We decided on the Gyro shop thinking that you'd eat the meat. Wrong again, just the french fries. Somehoe we have to get you to eat fruits and veggies ...

We got up and took a lap around the mall only to end up doing your favorite thing ... riding the escalator at Sears. 

I lost count at six times up and down. 

You get so excited, your little feet stomping the stair as I hold onto your hands. As we near the end of the ride we'll count 1-2-3 before you jump and I lift you into the air to land on solid ground. 

I fear someone might think I'm a bad parent letting you ride an escalator like this, but not to worry, I've got a firm grip. No accidents happening under my watch!

No comments:

Post a Comment