Monday, February 17, 2014

Today Ava Had Interesting Fashion Sense

We enjoyed a Daddy-Daughter night as mom's team played their tournament game at Union Local -roughly an hour and a half away. 

Since the game wasn't slated to tip off until 8:00 p.m. it was a little too far and a little too late to take you. We enjoy watching mom's games so I wish we could have gone, but we'd be looking at a return of around midnight. 

We continued our pattern of dinner and then playing downstairs. 

I remembered that I had left some laundry in the dryer from this morning and began to fold it while you played. 

Suddenly I looked up to see you walking around the basement with a pair of my (clean) boxers over your head. 



I tried to take them off and put them away but you wouldn't have it. Looking like an Ewok, you continued about your business for another ten minutes or so. 

You may be embarrassed by this someday, but that's okay with me. It's parental prerogative.  I couldn't help but laugh when I looked up and someday you'll do the same with your children!

No comments:

Post a Comment