Saturday, February 8, 2014

Today Ava Ran the Stairs

I'm quickly learning that you don't mind repetitiveness. Then again, repetition is the key to learning so maybe your just showing off your smarts!

We spent halftime and the better part of the third quarter of mom's game running a short flight of stairs in the lobby of Tusky Valley High School tonight.

Up, down, up and down again. Much to my delight, you insisted on my help. Not wanting to crawl up and down the steps you begged for my fingers for balance. 

A lasting memory will always be those little hands gripping my index finger and knowing that no matter how big you get, I'll be there when you need support.


Eventually the six stairs in the flight took its toll and you needed a short breather.

Even the most conditioned athletes need a break every now and again.

No comments:

Post a Comment