Sunday, April 27, 2014

Today Ava Did Some Heavy Lifting

Everyone knows you love McGee. From your bear hugs of the cuddly fella to calling "Oh, MaaaaaGeeeeeeee!" and "McGee come here!" 

Tonight, you wanted nothing more than to pick the big guy up. The sad part is, he weighs a lot more than you can handle right now. 


Mom tried to help you out a bit but end result was the same. 



Maybe when I get back into a gym routine I'll bring you with me.

There is also a cute pic I want to share with you from this evening. Before you felt compelled to get closer to the kitty, you and I went to my final softball practice. 

Mom had a showing come up this afternoon at the same time as practice. I brought you with me to Bors field and we watched for a few minutes before heading to the store. Well, I watched while you played in the dirt. 



It was the end of the world to you when I picked you up to leave. Once in the truck I used a wipe to clean off your hands while the tears flowed and everyone heard cries for "more dirt!"
 
We're so happy you'd rather be outside and getting dirty than inside in front of the TV!

No comments:

Post a Comment