Saturday, April 5, 2014

Today Ava Ran Around Polaris

Remember my post script from yesterday?

You didn't listen. We were up again at 4:15 a.m. Don't get me wrong, we love to spend time with you, obviously, but at that hour we prefer to be sleeping. 

Maybe it's a growth spurt? One can only hope and you'll break this soon. 

On the plus side you've been sans bink for two days now! Hopefully this is a trend as well. 

Anyway ... we met Grandpa Waechter and Keith for breakfast this morning then hit the road for Coumbus to spend the day with Aunt Holly and Uncle Shawn. They are having a house warming party tonight so we wanted to spend as much time as possible. 

What a day it turned out to be. I won't get into the details but before coming home we changed a caliper on your mom's car in your Aunt and Uncles garage ... 

 During the day you and mom went with Aunt Holly to Polaris - a huge shopping center in Columbus - to go play. Uncle Shawn and I stayed back to watch the Indians lose to the Twins.

Play at a shopping center? I was confused too until mom sent me pics and video. 

Too excited to stand still!
She said you had an absolute blast. And looking at the photo above, I believe her.

I can't wait until the weather warms up a touch so you can enjoy the outside. with your fet under you, you were able to enjoy it towards the end of last summer but this year, you're going to have so much more fun. I can just feel it. 


Grandma and Grandpa Fenner met you and at Polaris on their way in and I sure hope you were easy on everyone when it was time to leave! 

Soon, we'll be outside paying like this, but for now enjoy the party.

No comments:

Post a Comment