Thursday, April 10, 2014

Today Ava Experimented With Body Art

Don't worry Grandpa Waechter, like your boys she doesn't have any ink, but mom did let you explore your creative side this morning. 



I was proud and excited to see the look of concentration! 

The excitement quickly turned to laughter as more photos from mom began to flood my phone. 

War paint.







All it took was for mom to look away for a few seconds for the above to happen. 

There's nothing wrong with expressing yourself! 

Once you were bored with your "canvas" you went back to the paper and mom shared that you began to write a new letter. You write a lot of A's and V's but today you graduated to painting the letter H. And I'm told it was totally on your own.

Once you were cleaned up mom texted me to see if the two of you could come in for lunch. Was it ever a question? Of course! 

Once we finished eating we walked back through the store. As we walked through you spotted a a bin full of little pink footballs and grabbed one. 

Label me a sucker but I couldn't bear tearing that ball out of your little hands and seeing you upset so I bought it. We then went outside to the FieldTurf to play.



My lunch hour was soon over. I always enjoy lunch with my ladies!

After work we were supposed to have softball practice and since it was nice out mom thought you might like to go to the park and play. 

We arrived and quickly realized that no one else from the team was there. 

Two others trickled in after about ten minute and we waited a few more before deciding to leave. 

In the meantime, as we stood in the parking lot, you realized the stones looked a lot like what you were tossing into the water on Tuesday and began to pick them up to throw. 

I've created a monster. 

You weren't happy with us when we wouldn't let you throw them with cars around. 

Since we weren't going to practice mom and I decided to take you back to Martindale Park to toss a few stones into the stream again. 


It made your day.

No comments:

Post a Comment