Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Today Ava Had Fun With Mom

We didn't see much of each other today since I began my work day at 8:30 a.m. and didn't finish it until twelve hours later.

But, mom was able to keep me up to speed with a few texts and pictures. 

After my two kisses goodbye and a squeeze I was out the door. 

A little while later mom sent me a few cute pictures of you on the couch. You gave up Mickey on the television for a Mickey book. 

Our little bookworm.


Reading can be exhausting ... 


I had no choice in the matter and had to miss gymnastics again tonight. Two weeks in a row now ... 

Mom did say you were very good, stretched and everything this time. 

She took you to the mall following your exercise and on my way home from work sent me a text that said "Because you weren't here to say no."

She had taken you to Build-A-Bear. 


Oddly, you weren't all into it from what she tells me. You excitely picked out the animal you wanted - a brown puppy - but that was the end of it. Traumatized by the stuffing process, maybe? Mom said you wanted nothing to do with it from that point on. 

I tried to look at it when I got home but you insisted on putting him back into the box and closing it. 

Maybe a little sleep will help?

No comments:

Post a Comment