Friday, April 25, 2014

Today Ava Won

Looking back to see if we were giving chase you exclaimed "I win!" as you ran from the living room to the dining room as part of your nightly lap routine. 

Mom was in pursuit and I was waiting between the living room and kitchen for you to came back my way. 

We both stopped and looked at each other and began laughing. 


I had never heard you say this before.  After talking about it with mom we deduced that you picked this up from here. When she "races" you through the house she'll jokingly say "I win" when you're done racing. 

It's incredible the things you're picking up from each of us. 

You're such a sponge at this point in your life. Expect more video as there's never a dull moment in our household.

Also - I've never been one to worry about baby-proofing the house until I saw this tonight:


You climbed you're little fanny up into the dining room chair all by yourself. They're not the sturdiest chairs, especially with how you climb them, so I'm just waiting on the day i have my back turned for a moment and hear it come crashing down. Let's try not to make that happen. Kapish?

And for good measure, more fun with mom from tonight:

 

No comments:

Post a Comment