Monday, October 13, 2014

Today Ava Did A Little Dance

Yesterday you were proud of your art, today you bragged a little when you fit a puzzle piece together. 


It's okay to brag sometimes. Especially when it's this adorable. 

I came home from work tonight, we had dinner and then i had to run back in for a few minutes to film the pink dome once the sun went down. 

I came home and mom asked you to show me your new dance. 

Your mom is so creative to teach you things like this. 

Once of my favorites is "gimme gimme gimme" where you put your hand on top of hers and wiggle your fingers while saying "gimme gimme gimme." Usually that one comes at my expense. She'll tell you I need a butt spankin or something along that lines, you'll come over and carry out her request then go back and do "gimme gimme gimme." 

It's your little thing, kinda lie the dreaded "Girl Power!" 

No comments:

Post a Comment