Monday, October 20, 2014

Today Ava Was A-DOR-A-BLE!

Keeping this journal has allowed me to record many of the little things that would be lost with time as well as the monumental moments of your life. Well, today I want to let you know about one of the most adorable days I've ever been a part of. 

It just doesn't get any cuter than this.

This afternoon, following mom's appointment where you heard baby sister's heart beat, you fell asleep in her arms on the couch. 

After soaking it in for a few minutes mom let you sleep on the couch while she went to work on painting the trim in the nursery.


This photo is cute enough in itself. 

A little while later mom came out to check on you and you weren't where she left you. 

She looked around and found you like this in the kitchen ...


Rocking the one slipper and passed out on the floor. 

I joked with mom to make sure you were still breathing. She picked you up - expecting you to open your eyes - and made her way to the recliner. Much to her astonishment you continued to sleep. 


In all, your nap lasted for three hours. That's practically half my work day and makes me quite jealous. 

As if that sequence wasn't cute enough mom sent me what might just be the most adorable video I've ever watched. 


After watching this, no doubt in my mind that you'll be a great big sister and the both of you (and future siblings) will grow up and be very close. 


No comments:

Post a Comment