Sunday, October 26, 2014

Today Ava Jumped in the Leaf Pile

Today's fun came courtesy of the gigantic oak trees across the street. 

Thanks, neighbors. 

 
Normally, I loath the trees and the labor that comes with raking their fall foliage fromour yard, but today we made memories. 

Mom was working this morning and the leaves were really bothering me since they were covering the drain in the front yard. I wanted to get the mess cleaned up so i can mow one more time before flurries start flying. 


Well, we got the raking done. The mowing can wait for another day. 

It's also Trick or Treat day! One last time to put on the Peacock costume and get free candy! 

We were invited over to Bill and Dana's to join them and other family friends for a door-to-door jaunt around the neighborhood. 







You did well for about 45 minutes before the lack of nap once again set in and you told me "I'm done." 
 




I tried to coax you into going to a few more homes but you refused. I guess I should have listened. When you're done, you're done. We threw in the towel and headed back to Bill's. 

Not bad for your first true Halloween. I'm sure when I write this post next year the results will be different and I'll have a lot more candy to "inspect" to make sure it's safe for you to eat!

No comments:

Post a Comment