Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Today Ava Missed Me

It was a late night last night and an early morning today. 

I was out the door long before you awoke today due to a large production at work for the "Heart of a Hall of Famer" educational series. 

When I got home tonight I walked in to find you and mom - and if you look closely, even McGee - asleep in the living room. 


I didn't realize the flash was on and woke mom up when I shot this. Sorry mom! 

After I realized everyone was seriously sleeping and not joking around like you like to do, I thought it was cute to see the four of you (yes, baby sister is in there) sleeping.

I went to the kitchen to unload my pockets and see about dinner as mom tried to slide out from under you. 

You woke up - which is okay because we don't want you to sleep this close to bedtime anyway. 

I turned around in the kitchen to see mom holding you and you looked at me and with the most innocent little voice said "Daddy I missed you." 

If there's ever moments that make late nights and early mornings worth the effort, it's that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment