Thursday, October 30, 2014

Today Ava Faked Sleep

I didn't title this because you failed to nap, I titled the post as such because mom sent me one of the cutest texts I've ever read. 

It was the transcript of a short conversation the two of you had after I went back to work following lunch. 


You remembered what I told you! 

I was trying to head back to work and you clung to me as usual, begging me to sit with you and watch TV. 

We made a deal. I said you have to do two things for me this afternoon and I'd sit with you when I got home. 

1. You had to be good for Mommy. You looked at me and nodded. Almost as if to say "piece of cake."

2. You need to take a good nap and I'd be here shortly after you opened your eyes. 


You held up to most of our deal, you were good for mom as the photo shows and you faked a nap. So 1.5 out of 2 isn't bad, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment