Friday, October 24, 2014

Today Ava Was Ava

I feared the day would be a long one since you woke up somewhere between 2:00 and 2:20 a.m. (it's still cloudy to me) with a lot of congestion.

As soon as I picked you up you fell right back to sleep so I laid you down in our bed only to have you instantly roll right into my spot. Figuring all was lost, I built a wall of pillow and blankets on the edge of the bed so you wouldn't roll off and out the the couch I went. 

About 20 after six I heard some commotion coming from the bedroom and before I could get up you were racing down the hall toward me. 

That's 20 more minutes of sleep than I usually get so thanks for letting me sleep in! 

But, from here the day became fun. 

6:50 a.m.: Frozen on the tele and jumping from the couch.


8:00 ish: Super heroes. 


10:45 a.m. - Noon: Work with dad. 


Mom had showings so I took an early lunch and we were able to hang out for a bit. Following a healthy lunch of a bag of Dorito's, we hung out with Aun Kay for a bit and walked around the HOF. 

5:30 p.m. - Playing in Baby Sister's room by yourself


"Leave me alone!" we heard as the door slammed. "Open the door!" followed and as soon as we cracked it, you raced to close it again. 

Geesh, make up your mind! 

6:30 p.m. Headbands for everyone! 


We all tried on a handful of headbands tonight. You excitedly showed off what you found, then decided they weren't cute enough and ran back for more. the cycle repeated until you ran out of headbands. 

We were invited out to my cousin Alexis' for a game night/bonfire but opted to stay n tonight. Even though you were acting normal, the congestion was still undeniable. rather than risk it getting worse by going outside this evening, we rented a movie and stayed in. 

No comments:

Post a Comment