Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Today Ava Lent A Helping Hand

It's well documented that no matter how large or small the task, you want to help out and be a part of it. 

Tonight was no different. You made it blatently obvious that you wanted to help build baby sister's crib. 



Once mom and I were able to coax you off the box so we could open it, we got rolling. 

It was slow at first, but that's okay. You're getting your hands dirty and learning. 


You helped me put the feet on the legs of the crib and then spotted the bag of hardware. 

That's where your attention went for the remainder of the build. 

Keeping a close eye on the bolts you put them in the box and then dumped them out ... over and over and over and over again. 

Your stock kept dwindling as mom would distract you so I could sneak the parts I needed. A few times you caught me. 

It got to the point where mom had to bribe you with a call to grandma in order to get you out of the room long enough for me to finish the crib. 

I thank you for your help this evening and your contribution to turning the office into a nursery.


No comments:

Post a Comment