Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Today Ava Closed Out 2014

Every so often you'll get a hold of my key card for work and ask me to take it off of my belt loop so you can play with it. 

It wasn't until I got back to work after lunch today and tried to swipe myself in that I realized it was still sitting on the floor in the living room.

I texted mom to see if it were still on the floor. 


Yep. 

Aparently you were none to happy that I forgot it. 


I appreciate your concern! 

It's the final day of 2014 and we were invited over to a family friends house to ring in the new year.

Mom and I knew full well we wouldn't make it to midnight but wanted to go so you could play with your friends and have some social interaction with kids your own age.

After a power nap with mom this afternoon, you were ready to go!



We arrived around 7:00 p.m. and intended to stay until 9:30 at the latest.

Your told us all day that you wanted to see your friends Addy and Quinn but closed up like a clam when we got there.

It took some coaxing - mom had to accompany you to the basement to play and so did I at one point - but finally you came out of your shell and were having fun with the girls.

We were happy to see you playing with kids your age. It was good to let you have that interaction again. 

Here's to a happy and healthy 2015!

No comments:

Post a Comment