Monday, December 29, 2014

Today Ava Dropped Her Drawers

I try to record the learning, the growing, or general moments from everyday life for you to someday reflect on. 

Today I want to inject a little humor into this journal. 


I was sitting in the big chair with Arlee when I heard mom yell from the bathroom "Ava pull your pants up, you're going to fall!" 

She had taken you to the bathroom to go potty. Okay, now my curiosity has been sparked. 

I looked up to see you running towards the living room from the hallway with your fleece pants around your ankles and your underwear at your knees. 

In a serious tone I said "Ava, stop right now and pull up your pants!" when all I wanted to do was bust out laughing. 


My stern voice went ignored as you ran laps around the house, giggling the entire time. 

Mom and I got a good kick out of this.

No comments:

Post a Comment