Saturday, December 20, 2014

Today Ava Didn't Leave the Kitchen

Grandpa Bernie Claus stopped over this afternoon to deliver presents before heading down to Chucktown to spend Christmas with Uncle Joe. 

To open gifts or wait until Christmas Day? We opted to open them so he could see how much you liked your present. 

You tore through the paper on the large package to reveal a Minnie Mouse kitchen play set. Quite frankly, you seemed less than impressed when you opened it. But, in your defense all you saw was a box. 

Once dad and I began to put the kitchen together you became very interested. 

We had a few missteps fitting the plastic pieces together, but hey, what masculine man actually reads instructions? I learned from the best and I like to think I've done well so far! 


Needless to say, once it was together, you haven't stopped "cooking." 

Could there be a cook in the making that will compete with Uncle Kris and I for "Top Chef: Waechter?"

No comments:

Post a Comment