Saturday, December 27, 2014

Today Ava Was A Circus Act

"I wanna climb!" you practically screamed at me while trying to get your footing on my leg and reaching for my hands for stability. 

This means you're going to use me as your personal gym aparatus and go from the floor to my head as quickly as possible. Stepping all over my face on the way. 

You love to do this and scale everything in sight when the opportunity presents itself. 

My attempts to help are usually met with "I do it!" 

Anyway, you may have been showing off for your grandparents who mom was FaceTiming with, but once you got your feet planted on my shoulders, you stood up. 

Most of the time you just sit there with your booty on my noggin. 


Little sister was less than impressed. 

So, I stood up too and we walked across the living room. When we got back to the loveseat you said "do it again!" 

It was like we were in the center ring of the circus. Ah, my little adrenaline junkie. 


Gymnastics in January. Done deal. 

Our night concluded behind the big chair hiding from bears, alligators and wolves. 


"Shhhhhh .... we have to be very quiet!"

No comments:

Post a Comment