Friday, December 26, 2014

Today Ava Made A Path of Blankets

Remember the wagon you got yesterday? Yeah, that may never leave our living room ... especially since I put your bean bag chair in it. 

It's quite the comfy spot for you to watch cartoons. 


I tried to collapse it and store it in the garage once. I learned rather quickly what a mistake that was.

I had placed your little step stool on the side of the wagon to give you an easier way in and out. You took that concept and ran with it. 

Later in the evening, when mom and I were making dinner I looked out into the living room to see you placing blankets in front of the step stool and lining them up across the living room. 

At first I was perplexed but soon realized what you were doing. 

You made a path to walk on to get to your stool and into the wagon. 

I told mom to peek around the corner and we both watched as you laid out another blanket and walked from it to the next to the next until you reached your stool and climbed into your wagon. 

Could we be raising a future engineer?

After dinner, mom turned the path into a little game where you jumped from blanket to blanket. 


Leave it to your mom to make learning fun for you. She's so good at it.

No comments:

Post a Comment