Monday, June 24, 2013

Today Ava Ate Grilled Cheese

Not just any grilled cheese, but one of my famous (to mom at least) grilled cheeses.

Yum Yum in the Tum Tum.
One of my favorite things to make is grilled cheese, it's simple tasty, and can be made with a number of things and I've sort of perfected the craft over the years.

You experimented a little bit with the sandwich at dinner last night; Brycen ordered one and you had a piece or two. Tonight mom and I couldn't decide on dinner and it was getting late- after 8:00 p.m. and we needed something. 

We know, it's a late dinner for you and that's okay because you ate a large lunch later than normal for you. 


I grilled you up one of my specialties and mom cut it and fed you. We also made some instant mashed potatoes for you. Gourmet meal, right? 


You didn't eat all of it, and I may be biased here, but I think you liked the sandwich.

No comments:

Post a Comment