Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Today Ava Ate Some Grass

It scared you a bit, but you're tough and only cried for a minute or two.

It's okay, mom. I forgive you. High five!
You were out back on the hammock with mom this afternoon enjoying the sunshine and warm weather when it happened. Oops.

She was sitting on the ground rocking you back and forth when you suddenly lunged forward, falling between her arms and about 6 inches to the ground. The one place you could possibly fall that she couldn't catch ya.

You landed on your side and profile of your face. I wasn't home to witness it, but I'm sure it scared you more than hurt you. There wasn't a scratch on you and when I got home, you were as happy as ever. 

Don't hold it against her, trust me, she felt terrible. We know you have many more bumps and scrapes to come, just hopefully nothing serious. 

On a side note - before I went to work, you took a few more steps. Have a look:

 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment