Friday, June 7, 2013

Today Ava Couldn't Be Left Alone

It was almost your bedtime when I got home from work tonight. I had to attend the launch event for the new Ohio Lottery HOF 50th Anniversary instant game. 

Bad Baby.
Your mom sent me pics and video throughout the evening so I could see how you were doing. One of the images quickly became a favorite of mine but also proved a point to us. You can't be left alone. 

I was on my way home when my phone buzzed with a picture from your mom. The message simply said "Bad baby." 

It showed you from the back, standing on your plastic chair playing with the glass coasters on the end table. Mom said she walked into the kitchen for something and soon heard spathe coasters being tapped on the end table. 

Assuming you crawled over and started playing with them, she dismissed it at first. When she looked into the living room. The above is what she saw. 

I think the photo is cute and epitomizes how you've become more independent with each passing day.

No comments:

Post a Comment