Saturday, June 29, 2013

Today Ava Spent The Day With Grandma

As I told you yesterday - was a big day for mom. She took - and passed - her real estate agent's exam. 

Cheesin for grandma.
What a relief! 

Grandma Fenner came to town for us to babysit and spend the day with you since I had to work while mom was taking her test. 


The NFC rookies came for their tour this morning as part of the NFL's annual rookie symposium

I can't really speak much for what you did today other than Grandma said you hung out on the balcony. 

According to the text she sent your mom and I with the photo at left "I'm doing great! Hope you are too!"

As far as we know - you were on your best behavior. Thatta girl! 

When everyone was finally home and settled, we decided to go to Wasabi Japanese Steakhouse to celebrate. Your first trip to a hibachi. Mom and I thought you might enjoy the show that the chef's out on at the grill and we were right. You were enthralled, watching as he flipped his spatula's and lit the grill on fire.

Now that stress is gone, you're going to get all of the attention again!

No comments:

Post a Comment