Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Today Ava Kicked It By The Pool

Sleepy baby.
You're making a lot of friends this week at the pool. But today, you just couldn't hang. 

We thought it was early for a nap. You didn't.

I was playing in the waves while everyone else collected shells on the shore and when I came back in you had fallen asleep in your grandpa's arms right there on the beach. 

I thought it might be because we were playing by the edge of the water like we did yesterday and a big wave came in and got you right in the face. My bad. 

Mom told me you reached for him then it was lights out shortly after she handed you over. We debated bringing you to the room but ultimately decided we'd see if you'd sleep in a lounge chair by the pool.

It was just over an hour later when you woke up.

No comments:

Post a Comment