Monday, June 3, 2013

Today Ava Learned "No."

Excuse me? You're off the clock. Let's play!
Not in the sense that you're thinking. Yes, we're working with you in that regard but within the last few days you've learned to shake your head side to side. 

What better time to teach you what it means than now?

As I eluded to when we recorded your "first" steps, mom works with you diligently when you begin to pick up something new. 

This is no different. When you started to swivel your noggin, she began to mimic you and repeat "no" as she did so. You're attention to detail is astounding at your young age. You watch us intently as we try and show and teach you new things.

I feel this is why you're a quick learner and picked up on it. When she would say "no" you would shake your head. 

You impress me daily. I just can't get over the speed of our development. 

Here's a little taste of what I described above; ignore the fact that after a few seconds you throw a fit. 


No comments:

Post a Comment