Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Today Ava Went To North Carolina

Today I took one of my new favorite photos of you.

Canon ball!!!
After spending every day of the past week at the pool, you see a body of water and you want in it. 

We left the resort in the afternoon to visit your Great Aunt Karla and Uncle Drew at their home in Leland, NC - just outside of Wilmington.

It was a little over an hour drive from North Myrtle Beach - an easy jaunt for you since you slept for a good portion of the drive. 


Karla and Drew live on a pond and mom, you and me were out back looking at the water. I took a step back to take a few images of you and mom when you started to walk our mom towards the water and when you got to the edge it looked as if you wanted to jump right in.

I had to laugh and realized if there's water, you want in it. 

Swimmer? Only time will tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment