Sunday, August 18, 2013

Today Ava Grew A Tail

You were born with a full head of jet black hair. Had I not been present for the delivery, I would have questioned who the father is. But, there's no denying you are your fathers daughter. 

Anyway, when we took you to your two-day appointment I remember Dr. Bartos saying that you'll probably be bald by the time you're six months old. 

Could it be your inherent stubbornness that proved him wrong? Your mane never left your head and even lightened over time. Not quite the toe head that mom and I were at your age, but close. 

You may not have lost your hair but it is in no hurry to grow. 

Today, 375 days after your birth, mom was finally able to pull your hair into a "ponytail." It was a short one, like a cropped tail. Somewhat reminded me of a ninja from a bad kung foo movie. 

I think you get the picture. Have a look:


No comments:

Post a Comment