Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Today Ava Tried Something New

This afternoon at lunch we introduced you to a new a new food group. Cheesy puffs. 

When you and I went grocery shopping yesterday I thought veggie straws and pretzel sticks might be getting blank on your pallet so I grabbed a bag of cheesy puffs. It wasn't until I got home that mom and I realized this might have been a bad idea. They can get messy.

And messy they were. You cautiously tried the first puff and it wasn't long before you realized you liked the taste. Soon, you cast your lunch of leftover spaghetti O's aside and opted for just the powdered cheesy goodness. Eight puffs later it was was disaster recovery time as I tried to clean you up. 

As messy as it was, we'll let you have them again. The picture below doesn't serve the mess the justice it deserves. You can't see your orange coated hands, but trust me it took many paper towels to make you presentable again.


No comments:

Post a Comment