Saturday, August 24, 2013

Today Ava Hung Out With Grandma and Grandpa

As I said in yesterday's entry, we stayed in Shelby last night so mom and i could be in Lexington first thing this morning to help Kristi and Ben move into their new house. 

It was a good but long day and we didn't get back to the house until nearly 9:00 p.m. We met everyone on the patio as we returned to the house and you were happy to see mom and wouldn't let me hold you for a while. 

Once we got inside, you were your excited self and enjoyed seeing Scout and letting him lick your face. 

One of the things we brought with us for the weekend was your buggy. We found out that you went for a one-hour walk and even after that didn't want to get out of your car. We don't know what it is about that thing but you love it. 

Aunt Casey had bought Paul's ice cream for mom and I on Friday but by the time we got in town mom and I were too tired to enjoy it. I let it thaw a little ont he counter before mom and I enjoyed it tonight. I sat on the floor behind the couch and gave you a bite, then you turned, went to the other side of the couch and too a bite from mom. This cycle continued until you had your fill of ice cream.

Once everyone wound down, it was off to bed. We have another long day tomorrow. You have Laney's birthday party to attend tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment