Sunday, August 11, 2013

Today Ava Took Some Pictures

This afternoon mom worked an open house so you and I went back up to MAPS to get a closer look at the visiting aircraft. We only got to see the B-17 from a distance on Friday as I had the wrong time for their arrival and the museum was closing and the warbird was leaving for a media flight.

So today I wanted you to see them up close. 


It must have been something different becasue as soon as I set you down to walk on the tarmac, you wrested your hand from my grip and all but ran towards the B-17 and later the 24.

It was hot out so on the way home we stopped at Dairy Queen and split a strawberry Sunday. When we were back at the house as a family, mom asked if we could shoot the first session of our one-year photos. Of course! 

The time of day was perfect for the idea I had mind, so we gathered up the gear and off to Martindale Park we went.

I think the results speak for themselves, have a look:
 






No comments:

Post a Comment