Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Today Ava Wouldn't Wear A Hat

I'll tell you what, your sitters have an easy gig. Today you slept for three of the 3.5 hours Logan was here. Growth spurt? Maybe.

What else is significant is that you napped later in the afternoon as well. 

I received a text from mom saying "Would you believe me if I told you she's taking another nap?"

Once you were up for the day we went on a few errands, one of which was Old Navy to see if they had PJs your size on sale. While mom was doing her thing, we walked around.

Anytime we're out and I come across hats, I try to put them on your noggin. It's like an instinct, as soon as that hat hits your head your arms fly up and push it off. Sometimes you even hand it back to me. 

I'm perturbed that you don't like headgear. I wear hats all the time and hoped you would too. I think you look cute in them, but he game goes on. 

To modify a famous phrase "No Hats for you!"


No comments:

Post a Comment