Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Today Ava Fed Her Baby

I've talked a lot recently about how fascinated I am with your ability to learn. Your mind seems to be in overdrive as of late.

Mom had to leave for a training session in Cleveland at 7:00 a.m. so it was just you and I for the morning until Grandma arrived to watch you for the day.

Everyday we pull your little Minnie Mouse loveseat out and you play and lay on it in front of the big couch. 

Today I had your doll sitting on your seat and was curious of your reaction. Would you play with the doll? Cast it aside because you want to lay down? In a moment that confirmed how much you're learning and retaining, you picked up the toy bottle and put it to the doll's lips, giving it a "drink." 

You certainly don't have "mush brain" any longer. I love observing your learning and problem solving!



No comments:

Post a Comment