Thursday, August 15, 2013

Today Ava Ran The Bases

We've learned our lesson in the past when it comes to your napping schedule. Two is a must, or you'll be cranky. What happened today? One nap. Needless to say, mom told me you've been cranky since you woke up from your nap.

One nap and not happy about it!
At my softball games tonight you were on the go! I kept trying to watch as we were on the field and just laughed to myself a few times as you would be in one spot then seconds later somewhere else. 

Mom did tell me, though, that you swatted at another baby. Maybe you were just trying to "pet" him like you do our cats and she had to try and explain to the boys mother.

It's a good thing you didn't watch the games. You would have gotten a clinic on how not to hit from us. We didn't play so well. 

After the games, I grabbed my equipment bag from the dugout and brought it over to where you two were seated. I scooped you up and took you to home plate and we proceeded to run the bases. 

You started off well but quickly became distracted by a splash of chalk that got kicked up during the game. 

We need to work on your base running, you left the path a few times and would have been rued out. It's okay, we got down the line and made it to first! 

Not bad for your first trip down the base line.



No comments:

Post a Comment