Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Today Ava Proved Me Wrong

Maybe I should complain about you not wearing a hat more often. This morning after mom left for her training in Cleveland we took your car for a spin around the block. 

Maybe you were still tired but I seized the opportunity to put a hat on your head. Expecting it to be cast aside, I was astonished when you continued what you're doing and left the hat on. 

At this point we were still in the living room, I scooped you up knowing that by the time we hit the linoleum in the kitchen the hat would be gone. We made it to the stairs, still on. Would we get to the basement? We did! 

On to the garage.

I set you in your car and buckled you in. You got your Detroit lean on and around the block we went. 

Though it isn't as comfortable as your stroller, you really seem to enjoy "driving" your car around the block. 

When we got back Grandma arrived and off to work I went. 

Yesterday my latest purchase arrived, a stand and backdrops for taking pictures. The basement is quickly turning into your personal studio. 

We set up the black backdrop tonight and tried to snap a few. 








No comments:

Post a Comment