Thursday, July 25, 2013

Toda Ava Made The Connection

I clicked the button on the garage door opener,  pulled in the driveway gathered my stuff and in the door I went. 

Someone love her Biscoff!
I took a little longer to round the corner than usual. Since it was late (8:45) I fed the fish and turned off the light on the tank. Most of the time I can hear you making noise at the top of the steps, tonight I didn't hear anything. 

I was honestly a little disappointed. It makes my day to see you and mom at the top of the steps when I get home. I switched the lights and rounded the corner and to my surprise there you were!

You tarted jumping and squealing like normal. I scooped you up from mom's arms and we went into the kitchen. 

Mom began to tell me that you've made the connection between hearing the garage door go up and me walking in. 

She said that tonight, when you heard the door go up that you got excited and began to make your way to the door. Too awesome. 

You're growing up o fast and call me biased, but you're so smart. 

Year one is almost in the books, I can't wait to see the development year two and beyond brings!

No comments:

Post a Comment