Friday, July 26, 2013

Today Ava Was A Vampire

Maybe your getting this bad habit from the cats? They'll nip at you, especially McGee, when you pet them a little too hard or tug on their tail.

Sit still, this'll only hurt
for a second.
They don't have ill intent, it's just the only way they can tell you they aren't happy with what you're doing. I don't know, this is all I can think of. 

You've gotten into the habit of biting. It started a few days ago, you would bite mom when you got tired. Never me, just mom. Eventually the biting increased and all attempts at discipline are met with laughter.

I'm going to be how big?
Tonight mom was putting some laundry away and I put you in the basket and pushed you across the floor from our room to yours. After getting you out of the basket I was lying on the floor and you walked over, lifted the back of my shirt and bit the small of my back. Somewhere in the last few days you turned Vampire. 

It probably didn't help the disciplinary action that I laughed when trying to get you off of me. I need to work on that. It wasn't pleasant on my end, especially since that third bottom tooth popped in today. 

You didn't give up either, your thirst for blood was insatiable as you kept trying to bite me for a few minutes. Eventually something else caught your attention and we went downstairs to play. 

Speaking of persistence, mom sent me the following video today. When you get your mind on something, you don't quit. 


No comments:

Post a Comment