Monday, July 15, 2013

Today Ava Had a Conversation

With anyone who would listen!

Looking so grown up!
I've wanted to know what you've been trying to tell us since you first figured out that you could create noise.

Lately it's turned into full-blown conversations. 

I've written about your "screams" about "Dad" and "Button" but today it was a whole new level. Mom showed me a few videos she captured today of you yelling at the TV, the cat, pretty much anyone who would listen. And with the tone, everyone within ear shot couldn't help but listen. 

I've replayed the video a  number of times and laugh just as hard each time I see it. 

I sent your Uncle Kris the video telling him if your cousin is anything like you, neither of us will get a word in again, ever. He agreed, saying we're both screwed.

It's something the written word simply can't describe, you just need to see it for yourself. 

Enjoy, we sure have: 


No comments:

Post a Comment