Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Today Ava Was Out Late

I left work around 7:30 tonight and came home to another empty house. Disheartening, but I knew you and mom would be home soon. 

Missed her daddy.
It ended up working out for the better because our hayfield of a yard needed mowed and had you two been home, I would have neglected the yard to play with you and chat with mom. 

I mowed, showered and had a few minutes to relax before I heard the garage door go up. I met mom at the car to help her bring you and your bag in. You woke up when she handed you to me. 

We all went up and got ready for bed. I let you sleep on my chest in our room for a bit. Jut like old times. 

That was great until Cookie jumped up on the bed. It was like you snapped out of it and right into your second wind. You just wanted to hug her and followed her all over the bed, not satisfied until your arms were round her and your head in her tummy. 

Eventually you tired and fell asleep. 

I'm glad you're home.

Mom sent me this video in the evening, you are getting the hang of feeding yourself, Have a look:

No comments:

Post a Comment