Monday, July 8, 2013

Today Ava Took Her 11 Month Photos

Mom and I have enjoyed taking these monthly pictures throughout your first year, yet today was bittersweet as we know it is drawing to a close. Only one more left. 

Oh don't fret, it won't be the last time you'll have a camera in your face.

Hard to believe it's been nearly a year has passed. It's been fun reflecting on how you've grown and how we've grown as parents.

When we first began tracking your growth through these monthly photos I was naive in thinking that as you get older they would get easier. I thought you would understand what we were doing and cooperate. My, how wrong I was. 

On your half-birthday I mentioned the same thing. It hasn't gotten any better.

We coax you to remain still any way we can, with toys, singing, dancing - whatever it takes.I'm sure it looks like a circus to an outside observer.

We work well as a team, mom places you and distracts you while I am on the step stool firing away and hoping for the best before you roll over or get bored. 

We get good shots, but you make us work for them. 

And not to mention, your shiner really darkened up today, adding some character to the images. 

Mom tried to ind some boxing gloves for some fun photos but no one seemed to have any in stock.

Here are a few unedited shots from this evening: 




 



Outtakes:
 




No comments:

Post a Comment