Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Today Ava Read With Mom

Right before bed we went on a search for your purple owl slippers.

We found them in your room at the foot of your crib but we also found something else ... your books. 

Pointing to them you looked up at me and asked "Book?" 

How could I say no? 

We sat against the wall and began to read each book in the bottom owl bin. One-by-one we read "Twinkle Twinkle, Little Star," "Sugar and Spice," "Snips and Snails" and nearly a dozen other short stories. 

Mom soon joined the fun and took over for me as my back started to throb from the awkward position of the floor. 

I walked into the kitchen and I returned to one of the most adorable scenes. Your head was laying on moms stomach as she sat against the wall reading to you. 

We love the fact that you want to wind down with a good book!




No comments:

Post a Comment