Monday, March 10, 2014

Today Ava Sang Along

We might be on the verge of music lessons. 

As your vocabulary is exploding upon us, so is your ability to understand and put things together. 
Always check the oil before hitting the road!

You watch so much Mickey Mouse Clubhouse that not only is mom going to wean you off of it and introduce you to other cartoons and movies, but you're also able to interact and sing along or speak parts. 

Most notably is during the opening when Mickey says the magic words. You'll say "Meeska, mooska, Mickey Mouse!" 

I can't phonetically spell the way you pronounce it, I'll have to try and capture it on video one of these days. 

It's cute the way your little voice pronounces the words. 

At times throughout the day you'll also start belting out "Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star." 

As we were relaxing in the living room tonight I caught a few seconds. 

Watch: 



Shortly after capturing this video my nose told me it was time for a bucket change. I embarrass you with this info only because the music didn't stop with the video above.

It continued at the changing table. 

I began by singing the opening verse to which you picked up and sang the second line as best you could "How ... what ... are." 

We continued to trade lines. Following my "Up above the word so high ..." 

You picked up with "Diamond ... sky." 

We completed our little diddy as I finished changing your diaper.

A few words may be missing, but we know what you're doing and saying. 

I love the learning!

No comments:

Post a Comment