Saturday, March 29, 2014

Today Ava Told Dad He Was Pretty

We had planned a nice dinner with Keith and Jenna tonight and who knew it included live music?

As we were all gathered around the table suddenly you busted out into a rendition of "Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star" for our guests. 

You were on a roll tonight and that's where it began.  


Following dinner the adults relaxed with a glass of wine and "The Hunger Games: Catching Fire."

Here's what you thought of that:



You didn't want to put on the Minnie Mouse ears that Jenna brought for you tonight so I put them on to illicit a reaction. 

Little did I know how pretty you thought it made me. I appreciate the boost in my self esteem!



The night was capped with an encore of "Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star" and we wouldn't have it any other way!



No comments:

Post a Comment