Saturday, August 23, 2014

Today Ava Got Sudsy

Someday the chores won't be fun and it'll be a struggle to get you to do them. Until that time I'll relish the fact that you want nothing more than to help us out around the house. 

Mom was barely out of bed when I went downstairs to wash the Mazda. It needed it. It hasn't been cleaned for weeks and we crisscrossed Ohio in it last weekend. 

A few minutes in and I turned around to see you and mom coming out of the garage. 

You headed right for the soap bucket. 


No hesitation whatsoever to get your feet wet and hands sudsy.

A few times I looked over to find you dipping your arms, elbows deep, into the bucket and asking mom to spray them off. 

It may have taken me longer than anticipated to wash the car but I savored every second of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment