Monday, August 25, 2014

Today Ava was a Daredevil on the Swings

Swinging is one of your favorite pastimes. If only we had the room for one in our backyard... 

Someday before your too old to enjoy them anymore, we will. I promise you that.

Mom asked if you wanted to go for a ride on your bicycle. Did she really need to? You excitedly repeated "I ride bicycle!" 

On the bike you went and we pedaled down to the park. 

After parking the bike, you headed right for the swings and asked for a lift. 

In a good mood tonight you decided to live on the wild side in the swings and lean your head back. 

From one angle it looked as though you would fall right out. But not to worry, we had everything under control. 




I'll tell you what, I hope this lack of fear remains with you, to an extent, because it will take you places, both athletically and personally. 



As you can see, the sun was quickly sinking below the horizon which meant it was time to head home for the evening.  

I tossed you up onto my shoulders for the walk home and you had a little orneryness coursing through your veins. 

This look says it all: 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment