Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Today Ava Stole My Phone

"Up, down, across." 

Mom was working with you on your letters using the new easel from Marissa and I captured the moment as I always do, with my phone. 


It was cute, you reciting every stroke of the dry erase marker as you happily wrote out your As. 

But, it wasn't long before your little personality showed its ornery side. 

I tried to get a better angle when suddenly you grabbed phone and ran. 

All I cold think at first was "wow, she has some quick hands."

The kind that will terrorize offensive players as they try to dribble down the court. 

Before I knew it you were down the hall and hiding in our bedroom. 

I playfully followed. 

All the while the video was continued recording.


Everyday is something new, and it's so much fun to be a part of!

No comments:

Post a Comment