Saturday, August 9, 2014

Today Ava Was Very Photogenic

Walking in to JC Penney this afternoon mom and I were worried this wouldn't end well. 

You put your head down on my shoulder and tried to fall asleep as we walked across the parking lot. 

We needed you to be awake and happy, it's picture day! 

A while back, mom had purchased a Groupon for a portrait session and if we didn't act fast, it was going to expire. 

We are in need of updated family photos. The last time we had them done you were just shy of six months old. 

There was a bit of a wait so mom went on the look for a new dress with a bit of purple in it for you. 

What she found turned out to be a wonderful choice. 

I can't speak for mom, but when it was our turn for photos, I held my breath a little - uncertain of which direction this was going to go. 

My fears were for naught. As soon as the camera came out, you turned on the charm. 

The lady taking the photos did an excellent job with you. She was able to get your attention when she needed it and snap the photos at the right moment. 

I'll spare you any further details and just show you the images. Just know that they are some of our favorites to date. 













You can take a nap now. You've earned it.

No comments:

Post a Comment