Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Today Ava Smelled Like Flowers

I must give a little back story before getting into today's entry. 

When you were first born I used to jokingly call you "Ava Hairy Bottom" or just say "Ava has a hairy butt" when I would change your diaper. Had I not just typed that sentence, you may have never known. Well, you can rest assured that mom came to your defense each time and used to tell me every time "She doesn't have a hairy butt!" or something along that line.

It was just one of those silly things I did - a la "white dippy do" - for fun. It helped ease the pain of changing a nasty diaper. 

Well, over time that evolved into "Ava Stinky Bottom." Eventually the two were forgotten, that is, until being resurrected sometime during the last few days.

Now that you can somewhat defend yourself, you'll tell me "I no Ava Stinky Bottom!" 

"I Ava Michelle Waechter!" 

Mom, again has come to your aid and taught you to say "I smell like flowers!" 

This whole scenario played out comically tonight and luckily mom had the wherewithal to record the exchange. 

Watch: 




No comments:

Post a Comment