Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Today Ava Wanted Mommy To Lay Down With Her

I'm slowly assimilating back into normal life with as a family with you and mom. 

Part of me thought wed pick up right where we left off, but with all of the "girl power" of the last few weeks, I was wrong. 




As we wound down and you finished up your "baby bottle" tonight I asked you to give your mom a kiss goodnight before we headed back to the room to lay down. 

You did as I asked and back to the room we went. 

No sooner did your head hit my "blue piddow" did you begin to cry for mom. 

Hold up here, you always want me to put you to bed. Well tonight, the cries for mom grew louder and louder until she joined us for a little Friends before falling asleep. 

That caught me by surprise. I guess I have my work cut out for me to get you back to Daddy's Girl status. 


No comments:

Post a Comment